THEFAIRYLINE.COM is an online information and communication service provided by FAIRY LINE NATURALS which is a retail website with a physical location in Tampa, FL, aimed at selling fairy-themed products. Your use of THEFAIRYLINE.COM signifies Your agreement to the Terms and Conditions (as defined below).
1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND YOUR EMPLOYER YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND THAT IF APPLICABLE YOUR EMPLOYER HAS INFORMED YOU OF THE RELEVANT PROVISIONS OF THE SERVICE AND LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE AGREEMENT") WHICH IT MAY HAVE ENTERED INTO WITH THEFAIRYLINE.COM. The provisions hereof along with the applicable provisions of the License Agreement are referred to as the "Terms and Conditions." If You do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, You may not access or otherwise use the THEFAIRYLINE.COM and should use Your browser's "Back" button to exit THEFAIRYLINE.COM, point your browser to another URL, or close your browser altogether.
2. THEFAIRYLINE.COM may monitor Your use of the THEFAIRYLINE.COM, and may freely use and disclose any information and materials received from You or collected through Your use of the THEFAIRYLINE.COM for any lawful reason or purpose. THEFAIRYLINE.COM may remove from THEFAIRYLINE.COM any postings which THEFAIRYLINE.COM deems inappropriate or unsuitable, without notice or liability.
3. THEFAIRYLINE.COM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on THEFAIRYLINE.COM.
4. THEFAIRYLINE.COM is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. All materials contained on THEFAIRYLINE.COM ("Content") are protected by copyright, and are either owned, controlled or licensed by THEFAIRYLINE.COM. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content. Unless otherwise explicitly stated on the THEFAIRYLINE.COM, You may print or download one copy of appropriately limited portions of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial use only, the Content provided that You you include "Copyright THEFAIRYLINE.COM" on every page containing copyrightable elements and that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, use of any Materials in any unauthorized manner (including, without limitation, on web pages or sites that contain third-party endorsements of any kind or nature (including without limitation, endorsements of a religious, political, or social orientation nature), or other inappropriate content) is strictly prohibited. THEFAIRYLINE.COM hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable, non-transferable license to use and display, for noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of appropriately limited portions of the Materials and/or software that are downloadable from this Site, including, without limitation, any files, codes, audio, or images incorporated in or generated by or in conjunction with the Site and/or Fairy Line Naturals, provided that "Copyright THEFAIRYLINE.COM" accompanies all copyrightable Materials and other notices are properly maintained. You agree not to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or circulate any Content to any third party (including, without limitation, display and distribute the Content via a third party website) without the express prior written consent of THEFAIRYLINE.COM. Unauthorized or prohibited exploitation of Content will result in deletion of the offender's account from the Site, and may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws.
5. THEFAIRYLINE.COM may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of THEFAIRYLINE.COM at any time, including the availability of any THEFAIRYLINE.COM feature, database, or Content. THEFAIRYLINE.COM may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict Your access to parts or all of THEFAIRYLINE.COM without notice or liability.
6. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) You are of the age of majority in Your state and (b) You shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through THEFAIRYLINE.COM, any material which (i) restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying THEFAIRYLINE.COM, (ii) in THEFAIRYLINE.COM's discretion is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violates, plagiarizes or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contains a computer virus or other harmful component, (vi) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, (vii) contains personally identifiable information about any person, including Yourself.
7. You acknowledge that equipment ("Equipment") and technical data (such as specifications, images, plans, and information on use, access, deployment, or functionality) of such Equipment ("Technical Data") presented on THEFAIRYLINE.COM may be subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States and to the import control laws and regulations of foreign countries or jurisdictions. You represent and warrant that, if necessary, You will obtain prior written authorization from the Bureau of Export Administration of the United States Department of Commerce or other relevant agency of the United States Government, regarding any export or reexport, directly or indirectly (including by disclosing to a foreign national), of Equipment or Technical Data to (i) any country destination to which export is restricted by the Export Administration Regulations of the United States Department of Commerce; (ii) any country subject to sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, United States Department of the Treasury (including but not limited to its list of Specially Designated Nationals); or (iii) such other countries to which export is restricted by any other United States government agency. You further agree that You are solely responsible for compliance with U.S. export laws as well as the import laws and regulations of the country of destination of the export, and any other import requirement related to a permitted export; and You represent and warrant that You are solely responsible for any claims, litigation or other actions arising from Your noncompliance with any of the foregoing export or import laws, whether foreign or domestic. If You are a seller placing Technical Data regarding Your Equipment on THEFAIRYLINE.COM, You warrant and represent that such Technical Data (i) complies with the foregoing laws and regulations; (ii) does not contain any restricted Technical Data; and (iii) will not cause THEFAIRYLINE.COM or THEFAIRYLINE.COM to be deemed an exporter of restricted Technical Data. You further warrant and represent that neither the United States Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied Your export privileges and that you are not located in, under the control of, a resident of, or a national of any of the embargoed countries.
8. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold THEFAIRYLINE.COM, and any of its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, regulatory penalties, attorneys fees and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your use of the THEFAIRYLINE.COM or any breach by You of the Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, all liability and costs to THEFAIRYLINE.COM for Your infringement of any of Your warranties, representations or acknowledgments herein. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. THEFAIRYLINE.COM reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and You shall not in any event settle any matter related hereto without the written consent of Company.
9. THEFAIRYLINE.COM may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the THEFAIRYLINE.COM. Links to and from THEFAIRYLINE.COM to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by THEFAIRYLINE.COM or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents.
10. THEFAIRYLINE.COM does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through THEFAIRYLINE.COM. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at Your sole risk. THEFAIRYLINE.COM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of THEFAIRYLINE.COM.
11. THEFAIRYLINE.COM does not and cannot review all materials posted to THEFAIRYLINE.COM, and THEFAIRYLINE.COM is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, THEFAIRYLINE.COM reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in THEFAIRYLINE.COM's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
12. THEFAIRYLINE.COM, including all Content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through THEFAIRYLINE.COM, is provided "as is." To the fullest extent permissible by law, THEFAIRYLINE.COM and its subsidiaries and affiliates make no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the Content or the materials information and functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through the THEFAIRYLINE.COM, for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through THEFAIRYLINE.COM or any hyperlinked site. THEFAIRYLINE.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THEFAIRYLINE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THEFAIRYLINE.COM OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THEFAIRYLINE.COM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEFAIRYLINE.COM and its subsidiaries and affiliates shall not be liable for direct or any indirect damages related to Your use of THEFAIRYLINE.COM, including without limitation, the Content and any errors contained therein.
13. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") on or to THEFAIRYLINE.COM, You hereby grant to THEFAIRYLINE.COM a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against THEFAIRYLINE.COM for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
14. You acknowledge that transmission to and from THEFAIRYLINE.COM are not confidential and Your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to THEFAIRYLINE.COM, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between You and THEFAIRYLINE.COM other than pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
15. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this agreement shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in the state of Florida.
16. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between THEFAIRYLINE.COM and You with respect to Your use of THEFAIRYLINE.COM. Any cause of action You may have with respect to Your use of THEFAIRYLINE.COM must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms and Conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.